YOUR GIFTS ARE DOUBLED
Help us meet our goal of $750,000 raised by August 31, 2022. The Sage Foundation has pledged an incredible $375,000 in matching support. Every gift is essential for us to meet our match. It is only with generous support from our community that Ashokan can remain a respite for all, regardless of financial ability.
Your support has expanded our ability to share Ashokan’s magic with under-resourced people in our community. Here are just a few recent examples:
Scholarships for schools to access our outdoor education programs
- On-site summer day camp for kids from nearby Kingston, NY
- Ukulele and nature classes at a local after-school community center
- A community-building day for local Afghan refugees and their host families
- Flexible pricing for Music & Dance Camps & the Summer Hoot
With your help we can continue this important work and:
- Raise the minimum wage for Ashokan employees
- Improve signage, lighting, trails, trail maps and campus landscape
- Maintain and improve buildings, roads and other critical infrastructure
GENEROSITY IN ACTION
MORE WAYS TO GIVE
Your mindful decision to create a legacy will ensure that the magic of the Ashokan Center continues beyond our time. Learn how to plan a gift.
Donate appreciated stock or other assets directly through your broker for potential capital gains tax savings. According to fidelitycharitable.org “By donating stock that has appreciated for more than a year, you are actually giving 20 percent more than if you sold the stock and then made a cash donation. The reason is simple: avoiding capital gains taxes.”
Click HERE for the Stock Donation Form which provides all the information you need to provide your broker. Please complete it and return to Sara Trapani firstname.lastname@example.org
Recognize loved ones with a gift in their honor or a memorial gift.
Double your gift with employer matching gifts.
Donate through a Donor Advised Fund (DAF) within your brokerage account for flexibility and potential tax benefits.