This list applies to Family Camp 2018
- Workshops will take place on Tuesday through Thursday from 9:00am until 12:15am and 1:00pm to 2:40pm. Camp jam sessions are from 5:00-5:30pm. All camp gatherings for songs, stories, dancing etc. are held twice a day from 10:15-11:00am, and from 6:45pm-8:30pm. We parade the little ones to bed at 8:30pm and evening festivities begin at 8:45pm. There is a break for snacks at 10pm. Some of the shifts below overlap with these times.
- Kitchen workers must wear close–toed, non-slip shoes, long pants, and have hair tied back. Please report to the kitchen on arrival, after you check in.
- If you don’t get a job that you want, you’re entitled to a full refund, if requested promptly.
KITCHEN AND DINING HALL
Option 1: Breakfast, Brunch and Lunch Prep ($150 discount)
Breakfast, brunch and lunch prep. Shift may include dining hall set up & kitchen cleanup.
- Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 7:00–8:00am
- Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 11:15am–12:15pm
- Friday 7:00-8:00am.
Option 2: Breakfast , Lunch and Brunch Cleanup ($150 discount)
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday from 9:00–10:00am
- Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 1:00–2:00pm
Option 3: Dinner Preparation and Cleanup ($150 discount)
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 4:30-5:30pm
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 6:45-7:45pm
Option 4: Dining Hall Clean Up ($200 discount)
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday 9:30-10:30am
- Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 11:00am-noon
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and 6:45-7:45pm
Option 5: Snack Every Night ($175 discount)
Set out snack Monday through Thursday at end of evening program (around 10pm). Replenish as needed and clean up snack and dining hall when folks are finished.
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 10pm–?
SITE AND FACILITY
Option 6: General Clean Up/Set Up Crew ($150 discount)
- As needed every day: Sweep, mop, move tables, benches and chairs, pick up trash. Help with final clean up on the last day, Friday, 1-3pm.